The Cape School District offers a comprehensive benefit package to all eligible employees. Employees are eligible for benefits on the first day of the month after hire. If you have questions regarding your benefits and/or claims, contact Colleen Rees at firstname.lastname@example.org
or Mutual Medical Plans, Inc. at 800-448-4689.
Health Insurance Information:
- Medical Insurance: Mutual Medical Plans, Inc.
- Provider directory/network providers:
- In Missouri: www.healthlink.com
- The bottom left corner "find a provider"
- Step 1 pick "Healthlink Open Access III"
- Step 2 "List all Physicians, Hospitals and Ancillary Facilities",
- Step 3 run "Zip code and Mile Radius" --- this will pull all the participating providers in the area and gives an option to print the directory or save to desk top.
- Outside of Missouri: www.phcs.com
- You will choose "PHCS Healthy directions or externded PPO" (it is the second option). Click continue.
- Choose a provider type (Doctor or Facility).
- Continue, enter search criteria. Once you enter your criteria and search you will have a print option.
- You can search by specific doctor, facility or by zip code.
- Preventive Services
- Children's Health Insurance Program Re-authorization Act Notice
- Dental Insurance: no provider network
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance – One America
Voluntary Term Life Insurance
Disability Income Insurance
Summary Comparison of Medical Coverage Options
EyeMed Vision Benefit Summary
Premium Rates (Medical, Dental and Vision)
Affordable Care Act Mandated Preventive Services
Glossary of Health Care Terms
Dental Enrollment Form
EyeMed Enrollment/Change Form
Health Savings Account (HSA) Enrollment Form